Thank you for giving to Reach Out on Campus. There are a variety of ways that you might partner with the ministry here in Athens!
1. Pray. First, we need your prayer partnership. Your prayers enable ROC’s kingdom service on the OU campus and around the world.
2. Online Donation. Second, you may make an online donation to ROC through easyTithe by clicking HERE. Additionally, you can download the easyTithe app from the App Store / Google Play Store to easily give from your phone. Simply download the app, search for “Reach Out on Campus” and use Athens’ zip code (45701) and you’ll be given the option to start a new account. Giving is simple and secure!
3. Send Gifts Directly. You may send donations via the Post Office. Your gifts, made out to ROC or Reach Out on Campus, are tax deductible and will be receipted monthly. At the end of each year, you will receive an annual giving report for your tax purposes. Gifts may be sent to: ROC, P.O. Box 2613, Athens, OH 45701.
4. Shop on AmazonSmile. Amazon.com will donate .05% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Reach Out on Campus whenever you shop on AmazonSmile! AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know — same products, same prices, same service. Just click here to do your shopping and ROC will automatically receive a donation of .05% of your purchase price from Amazon.
5. Sign up at Kroger. A fourth opportunity, if you shop at Kroger, is through their Community Rewards Program. ROC is a part of the “Kroger Community Rewards Program” through which Kroger gives a percentage of a Kroger shopper’s purchase to a non-profit of the customer’s choice. To sign up for this program you may register online at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com/.
Each Kroger shopper must register Reach Out on Campus as their organization of choice in order for ROC to receive donations through the rewards program for your purchases. This program does NOT cost you any money for participation and does not affect your Kroger Fuel Points. Kroger has provided us with the following step by step instructions to register Reach Out on Campus for the rewards program. Thanks so much for participating and helping support ROC’s ministry in this way!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
■ Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
■ If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, one is available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
■ Click on Sign In/ Register
■ If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
■ Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
■ You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
■ Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
■ Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
■ Update or confirm your information.
■ Enter NPO number 83914 or Reach Out on Campus, select organization from list and click on “save changes.”
■ To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see “Reach Out on Campus” in the Community Rewards Information box near the bottom of the page.
■ REMEMBER, purchases will not count for ROC until after you register your Kroger Plus card.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
You will need to register Reach Out on Campus as your organization once for the entire year (running May 1-April 30). Shoppers who have registered in the past will need to re-register ROC as your organization for the rewards program each year after April 1 (which will take effect May 1). Thanks again for your participation and support!
6. Bake Cookies! Each fall we are in need of cookies to give to incoming students. If you are interested in baking cookies for this outreach, please contact Dodger by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jean by phone (740-592-1086).